Nov 11, 2008

Idiot's guide to losing weight

So yea Obama won. I am a bit disappointed but I kind of knew it was going to happen. Went hiding for a bit and now I am back, and I am back with an interesting topic that all females are interested in - weight loss. (umm... wasnt trying to say all women i met are fat but... hahah yea)

I weigh about 175-185 pounds now, the deviation is caused by the amount I eat and drink, so it averages out to be 180 pounds. Little do you know, I used to weigh at a big 285 pounds (during the end of my university days). Waist size 42 (now 34), and I was huge. I was the asian Shaquille O'Neal.

I wasnt trying to lose weight on purpose to beging with. It all started when I see my parents and my friends' parents' health all deteriorating from age and lack of exercise, it was then when I decided to start moving that flab and start exercising for my healthiness's sake. 2 years later, I have lost 120 pounds and I was at 160 pounds for a good time (until I decided that food was too good to turn down and I am now back at 180, which I am happy about).

People who knew me before the weight loss always ask me "whats your secret?" / "How the Fxxk did you do it?" The answer is simple. Stay off the greasy shxt and exercise! It really is that simple. Do you ever see any athlete being fat? No! And it is THAT simple. Start doing some cardio exercise, stay off the greasy food and BAM! weight loss! There really is no secret formula other than determination. All the dietary pills and programs all have the same requirements - exercise and eat well. They put that little "*" next to their product and tell you that "in order for this drug to work, you must accompany with healthy diet and exercise".

Sometimes, hard work is what you really need.

No comments: