Oct 12, 2008

Bring it

I have noticed that I usually write about a topic and then do a twist at the end and I have fallen pretty comfortable with that format so I have decided to change things up a bit this time. The ending will come before the story this time.

"Bring it"

It wasnt until when I finished that bottle of gin last night until I realized that i havent been drunk for a while. A little history here... I used to get drunk every night! If it wasnt from doing shots at clubs it was doing shots at home with hkgirl. There was a week when we would finish a bottle of vodka every night! (I BS you not)... and that's AFTER we probably drink 2 bottles of wine or a bottle of 720ml sake. And speaking of sake, I love sake. I finished like... a 1.8L bottle of sake this year in my birthday. If I have to choose 1 drink to have for the rest of my life it has to be sake... though i'd probably die without water.

Back to my main point, so i had my bottle of wine last night during dinner and wanted to drink more. Spotted my bottle of gin on the corner of my table and decided to finish the 1/2 bottle remaining. An hour and half later, that gin is gone and my crave for alcohol was even larger then. Then something hit me. I havent been drunk for a long time. Like, 1 month long time, and thats like 1 month in dog year for me. Don't get me wrong, I go out drinking and I have my bottle of wine every dinner, but I just havent been DRUNK. you know? Delirious drunk.

Just kind of miss that feeling

So for those of you who wants to get me fucted. Like i said in the beginning... Bring it!

...I actually dont think a normal person who bitch about being sober for a month

P.S. - I got bored today, so I went back and read my old blog at xanga and my early blogging style was... lets just say very different.

No comments: