Mar 5, 2009

Dreams

Dreams is such an intriguing topic. There are some people that you can go talk to about your dreams and they can interpret the meaning behind because "our brain is a lot more powerful than we know". I also find it rather interesting that 1, i never knew what color my dreams are. Black & white, colorful, or just plain color. 2, i never "remember" my dreams 5 minutes after i wake up, and 3, most of my dreams never really have an ending. I can live with the first 2, but interesting fact 3 bothers me the most.

Maybe because of my love for food, about 50% of my dreams are about traveling the world and eating different things. The problem is, I spent 99% of my dream traveling and meeting random people en route to food but I NEVER EAT. It is like a movie building up to this climax just to have the screen goes black and lights turned on. Think Sopranos ending when you keep thinking something is going to happen just to find out that the screen goes black and the series is over. On a scale of 1-10, I would probably give this experience a 0.5 in terms of frustration goes but having the same 0.5 frustration happening 3 times a week is no fun.

If only some of these dream readers can tell me the meaning behind this...

P.S. - I never EVEEERRRR had wet dreams in my life due to the same reason too.

No comments: