Nov 3, 2008

Thank You

It is very rare for me to do posts in consecutive days but there is something I really want to get off my chest right now.

hkgirl sends me packages with letters and small gifts every other week. I am sure you read this blog also but I was rather sad when I got your first mail. I was pretty much guilt tripping myself a lot for leaving you alone in hong kong during the entire month of september. Why am I the reason that we cant see each other face to face. I mean, after all, I am the cause of this 1-year long distance relationship. Well, time has passed and I received another one of your packages today. I think after that first package, I have smiled genuinely from my heart each time I receive your package. I appreciate every moment you spent writing those letters, cutting out new clips, picking gifts. I read your letter with a big smile and hope you write them with one too.

In a time when we can only see each other through skype, your package is the only thing I can touch to feel your presence.

My friend L7 once told me that "life is too short to be unhappy all the time" and it's true. Life is brighter if we can appreciate all the good things around us. It is time for everyone to step back, look at the person next to you, and say...

Thank You.

No comments: