Aug 11, 2008

Events = Alcohol?

It has been a rather alcohol filled weekend.

Last Friday, I attended my ex colleague Rexx's wedding. Last Saturday, I had my birthday party. Alcohol played an important role in both events. I totally understand the concept of drinking for occasions but that "drinking for occasion" has now changed to "get drunk because its your occasion". Alcohol Alcohol Alcohol. As much as I love getting a drink, I have realized how much overboard people have been going. May our livers suffer.

Some small items:

The crazy 4x100 relay that took place yesterday. It was about the most exciting live sporting event experience I have ever through a TV. You dont even have to like swimming to enjoy it. Here is a link of the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYnlW-CzIx4


Countdown to UK = 25 days.

No comments: